Last month, Diana and Christina from our London studio spent some time at London Design Festival soaking up everything it had to offer from paper texture application to lighting. Here are their top five product picks…
- Malmsten Woodlights – established earlier this year by eight furniture design students from Linköping University in Sweden, Malmsten is a unique and exciting lighting collection which uses wood or leather finishes to great effect.
- Lavitta by Poiat – taking a new design approach to stacking chairs, the Lavitta chair offers clean lines and a sophisticated material palette. The collection also includes tables and a bench.
- Design House Stockholm – a huge collection of Scandinavian furniture and accessories, we particularly like the ‘knot’ cushions to add a twist to your soft seating arrangement.
- Psalt Design – a Sheffield based product and furniture design outfit. Manufacturers of ‘Myosotis’ a handy range of magnetic pin boards in a variety of sizes and colours.
- Kirkby Design – masters of patterned fabric! Introduced an exciting new collection of contemporary, geometric and quilted textiles at LDF.
Next stop Orgatec, so keep your eyes peeled for a blog from Cologne!