Architectural Technician, Manchester
SpaceInvader are looking for ...
... a genius technician with fit out and interior experience. Our designers need your support and we are looking for someone with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
You will join the Manchester studio and make a great addition to our technical team dedicated to delivering high quality and thorough technical packages of delivery information. You will work together with the interior design team to problem solve and develop detail to interior design schemes as they grow from brief to concept and reality.
You will be able to understand relationships with clients, contractors, architects and design teams.
An understanding of interior detail drawings and joinery is essential.
• Work with your team Associate to develop drawing packages at RIBA stage 2,3 and 4
• Assist Senior Technicians
• Deliver projects as and when they hit site
• Assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination
• Assist in the administration of projects and the correct managing of information to our high QA standards
• 2-3 + years’ experience
• HNC in Construction or Degree in Architectural Technology
• Ability to pick up projects at various stages of development
• Excellent problem-solving and drawing skills with an eye for laying out drawings, line weight and annotation
• AutoCAD, required
• Revit skills desirable but training available
Please send your CV and Portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org